Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First allow me to re-introduce myself...

Larrieux-Chi-Chi Larrieux! Oh yeah, I know...her? Who her?!? That's my sister Shu-Shu. You may know us by many other names-Tee, Touk, Tiera, Toccara. All the names apply but from here on out I will be referred to as Ms. Chi-Chi and my dear sister will be referred to as Ms. Shu-Shu. It has been brought to our attention that we have quite a "following" if you will on FACEBOOK. To all of you that are actually inspired by us and think that our rantings (which most of the time is what my work is) are of the utmost signifant value, we thank you and would like you to know that this blog is just for you...
Photobucket
We appreciate every single one of you. Along with us there, will be several people that may collaborate with to bring you the GoSpEl TrUtH as only we know how! I would like to give a BIG shout out to "the unofficial enlightener"...my darling brooky. Please check her out @ absolutebrook.blogspot.com and yes that was a shameless plug! ツ ; my bestest Ms. La-La Fontaine also known as Myrna; the incomparable Ms. Vee; and all the other ladies that we have the opportunity to connect with. If there is any particular topic that anyone would like for us to bring to the forefront by all means LET US KNOW!!! This is an open forum as well as a blog. Some things are just things that we want to touch on and others may be suggestion from other. No topic is too small or too big for us to touch on. Anyone that knows us knows that we have an opinion about dayum near everything! We hope you all enjoy and if you don't...oh well! Can't please em all. That's what that "X" over there in the corner is for mmmkay?!? ~Ciao





No comments: